The Department of Risk Management & Insurance is a universitywide resource for Rutgers faculty and staff, available to assist with all issues related to identifying and managing the exposures and risks faced by the University, as a result of its diverse operations.
Risk Management is available to consult and assist with issues such as:
- Reporting incidents involving university people or property
- Securing insurance for university vehicles or other property/programs
- Providing or approving certificates of insurance
- Developing waivers for various university-related activities (on-campus and off-campus)
- Reviewing contracts, business agreements and affiliation agreements with outside entities
- Consulting on safety issues
- Consulting on international travel issues
Please navigate the site for important risk management & insurance information for Rutgers faculty and staff.