Off-Campus Activities

Departments or employees organizing off-campus activities for students should contact the Department of Risk Management & Insurance for assistance in developing an Informed Consent Form.  Risk Management can also assist with a listing of charter bus companies that comply with the university's insurance requirements (please contact Matt Spaventa to obtain the list).

If the off-campus location requires a Certificate of Insurance, then a copy of their contract and/or insurance requirements, along with details such as date(s) and description of activities, must be forwarded to the Department of Risk Management & Insurance at least one week prior to the activity.