To Students or Public

Injury to Students or Public

If an injury occurs to students or to members of the general public, either while on university premises or while off our premises as a result of university-related activities, and it is witnessed by a Rutgers employee, the employee must promptly complete the Injury Report Form for Students or Public and forward it to the Department of Risk Management & Insurance.