Tenant/Renter Insurance

For Rutgers graduate students, faculty, or staff living in rented housing, a tenant/renter homeowner policy is available through insurance brokers Haylor, Freyer & Coon, Inc.  

The tenant/renter policy:

  • Protects your personal property
  • Provides additional living expenses if you are forced from your apartment
  • Provides comprehensive personal liability protection in case of injury to others

For more information on tenant/renter coverage, contact Haylor, Freyer & Coon at www.haylor.com/student and click on the "College Renters Program."